Project Administration Diploma
The Project Administration Diploma program enables students to gain highly prized business abilities including negotiating, decision-making, teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving. With a focused increase in outsourcing, the demand for project management specialists to coordinate the administration of projects has increased in a variety of business sectors.
In addition to project management principles and practices, students will also gain the knowledge and skills necessary to take the Project Management Institute (PMI) competency tests and become a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Business Correspondence
- Professional Communication
- Customer Service
- Business Financial Management
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Business Negotiations and Contracts
- Business Presentations
- Business Supervisory Skills
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including :
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Business Administration Diploma Program have the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career in various fields, including:
- Project Management Assistant
- Project Coordinator
- Event Coordinator
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 43 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.