Marketing Coordinator Diploma
The Marketing Coordinator Diploma program prepares students for exciting marketing career in various business categories. Students will gain knowledge in marketing principles, best practices, and the professional communication skills necessary for various types of marketing methods including local marketing, advertising, event promotion and public relations.
Students will also gain direct experience with relevant computer software including Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft, and develop the skills required to perform a supportive role in marketing departments of medium and large businesses.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Business Presentations
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Business Office Procedures
- Photoshop Basics
- Illustrator Basics
- Marketing Administration
- Event Marketing
- Job Search And Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including :
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Business Administration Diploma Program have the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career in various fields, including:
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing & Events Coordinator
- Direct Marketing Coordinator
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 43 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.