Conference and Event Planner Diploma
Conferences, conventions, expos and alternative business events are rapidly growing in popularity. The Conference and Event Planner Diploma program prepares students for an exciting career in event designing and management.
Students can learn negotiating, call-making, customer service and drawback solving skills additionally to the teamwork, leadership and professional communication skills required to develop, arrange and coordinate event logistics.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Business Communication
- Financial Management
- Business Negotiations and Contracts
- Supervisory Skills
- Conference and Event Management
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Event Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Conference and Event Planner Diploma Program look forward to various career opportunities in both the public and private sectors:
- Event Planning Assistant
- Event Coordinator
- Meeting and Event Manager
- Community Engagement Officer
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 50 Weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.