Business Office Accounting Clerk Diploma
The Business Office Accounting Clerk Diploma program will prepare students for wide ranging roles in business management and accounting. Those that graduate have several opportunities in today’s business world where employers are hiring multi-skilled individuals to perform a range of duties in different departments.
Students will learn how to manage business accounts, maintain records, balance books, and gain hands-on experience with QuickBooks and Simply Accounting computerized business accounting programs. Also, students will gain office administration skills including keyboarding, professional correspondence and customer service.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Computer & Keyboard Skill Building
- Accounting & Payroll Basics
- Business Finances & Bookkeeping
- ACCPAC – Accounts Payable
- ACCPAC – Accounts Receivable
- ACCPAC – General Ledger
- Simply Accounting
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Business Accounting Simulation
- Job Search and Resume Writing
Contact us today, an Admissions Representative would be glad to help you select a program to pursue and determine if you meet Admission Requirements, including:
- Grade 12 (or equivalent), or Mature Student status.
- Good command of the English language
- Completion of an Admissions Interview
Graduates of the Computerized Accounting Diploma Program have the skills necessary to pursue career opportunities in:
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Budget Clerk
- Tax Services Clerk
Several funding options exist for students, our Financial Aid Officer would be glad to answer any of your questions and help you apply for funding for your education. Student Financial Assistance Options include:
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Employment Ontario Second Career Program
- Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan Options
- CanVet Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) and SISIP Financial Services
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- CIBC Education Line of Credit
- Employer or Agency Sponsorship of Education
- Aboriginal and First Nation Funding Programs
- Lifelong Learning and Registered Education Savings Plans
- and more!
- Program Type : Diploma
- Program Duration : 25 weeks
- Eligibility : Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Program Category : Accounting
© Copyright 2017 Academy Of Learning Career College Toronto.
Design by Tastechnologies.